9 DeForest Rd. Wilton, CT 06897
- Leader in interactive project management and production
- Broad background in corporate media,
fine arts, education, and entertainment
- Over 25 industry awards
- Download a PDF Resume here
- 09/10 - present. Havas WorldWide Digital, Wilton, CT. Project management and production for focused portfolio of digital and traditional media.
- 03/08 - 09/10. John Mucci Communications, Wilton, CT; under contract for agencies:
- SalesSupport360, Ridgefield, CT. VP Operations and Marketing, strategy and implementation for multi-national support organization.
- Mintz & Hoke, Avon, CT. Manager, Interactive Projects, client: Legrand.com
- Publicis Modem, Norwalk, CT
Manager, Interactive Delivery
- managed multi-lateral campaign for Heineken in English and Spanish
- 09/04 -
Manager, Web-based communications.
Responsible for 5 websites, all interactive content including outbound email, RSS feeds, social networking
- 01/02 - 09/04. John
Mucci Communications, Wilton, CT.
Independent writer/producer/director. Major clients include:
02/01 - 01/02. Source Media (now Insight Interactive),
Dallas, TX/New York, NY. Vice President,
Local Products. Responsible for the development
Source, a walled garden
iTV experience for digital cable customers.
content alliances, UI development, and process management.
05/00 - 02/01. Design
Trust, Inc. Wilton, CT.
Senior Consultant in a company providing strategic business
communications, e-Business solutions and branding. Major clients include ConAgra
Foods, Inc. (Dynamic database-driven Web presence
Lucent Technologies Emerging
Wireless, (New entity naming,
Web presence), and Transcentive (Branding).
1998 - 05/00. Penultimate
Productions, LLC. Wilton, CT. General Partner, New Media communications.
Communications consulting, working as Director and Interactive Producer. Major clients included Caribiner International and PricewaterhouseCoopers:
1989-1998. GTE Corporation (now
Verizon). Stamford, CT
Director, VisNet East. Managed a
23-person division in five locations (Boston, Stamford, Durham, Atlanta, Tampa),
providing complete turnkey multimedia communications to GTE Corporation and
external clients including IBM, Xerox, AT&T, and U.S.
- MasterCard International (Marketing Communications)
- Drury Design Dynamics (Pharmaceutical Sales Training for Janssen Pharmaceutica)
1986-1987. Cuisinart Video
Productions. Greenwich, CT
and developed business programs for satellite
- developed international
business and strategic alliances in Caribbean
- directed the development of interactive multimedia applications
- directed facility sales and service to non-GTE clients, billing $1.2M
- developed programming with GTE's Education and Training department for
GTE's 386-location satellite downlink network
19811982. Sacred Heart University (Bridgeport, CT).
Courses in business video development including electronic journalism.
1984,-85,-86, 1991. Fairfield University (Fairfield, CT).
Instructor. Taught screenplay writing and English for the Graduate School of Education. Wrote, compiled and
printed course text.
Connecticut Public TV, WEDW Writer/Director of five weekly live
television programs. Also included were musical scores written for
(Emmy nomination), Purdy's Station, broadcast on CPTV (Emmy nomination).
- Reported to the president, responsible for all phases of teleproduction in training and
Grattacielo, New York, NY (since 2006)
- Pro Arte Singers,
Stamford, CT (since 1992)
- Crystal Opera, Norwalk, CT (1994 - 2002)
- Il Piccolo Teatro dell'Opera, Brooklyn, NY (1994-97)
- Wilton Library Association Classical Music Committee (from 2007)
Sign up for occasional news and announcements from me here
(I won't abuse the privilege):