Music samples in MP3
Many of these files are MIDI examples of musical works requiring natural instruments.
Some scores are available to peruse and to purchase.
- Tears of Darfur (2007). Performed at the
AmeriCares Airlift Benefit by the ProArte Singers.
of the Ranee in the Hall of Peacocks (1994), Jennifer
Cece Bellon, soprano, and David Kahn, double bass (live performance
2006). Lyric by "Laurence
Hope" (Adela Florence Nicholson). Text
can be found here.
- Passarella for woodwind
- Another Tortoise, Another Hare, (1981)
- Title Music from the television production "How
To Play the Piano Despite Years of Lessons", (1982) Shelby Neeley,
- Selections from the television production of Russel's Back Yard (1980)
- Rondo Barbaro, (2001) for 2 Pianos
- Sonnet 128 (Shakespeare), (1983) for harpsichord and voice. Performed by Ross Rhodes.
- Mucha Rag, (1980) for Piano; from the PBS docudrama Windcrossing.
- Freehold, (2001) for Flute and Piano
- From Martial
Canons [#3] (Martial), (1983) for Male Choir. Sung multitracked by
- Spring and Fall, (1997) Song for voice and two lines of accompaniment. The text can be found here.
- Hedda, (1985) music for the Ibsen play; for Flute, Horn, Harp, Piano.
- Barcarolle di Mezza Luna, (2002) for Piano solo.
- The Peaceable Kingdom , (1983) for Guitar and six other instruments.
- September, (2001) for male chorus, words by W.H. Auden. Played by keyboard, but the text can be found here.
- SodomSong, (1971) for guitar and voice. Performed by Ross Rhodes.
- Theme from The Choice of Hospice (1982) for Guitar, Horn in F and Bass Clarinet.
All material is Copyright ©1971-2007 John Mucci. All rights reserved.